[TowerTalk] Need some info.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need some info.
From: "K2GN" <k2gn@k2gn.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 12:02:19 -0400
I am in search of dimensions for a Force-12 WARC 2/2.

My antenna resonates at 24.655.  The manual gives instructions on how to
adjust the tips but doesn't give you how far the frequency move in
relationship to the rivet holes.

I'll have the tower tipped over next weekend, so that provides the
opportunity to adjust.

>From the manual it appears that each rivet hole is .75" apart, but doesn't
say how many khz that will move the freq.

In the C3SS manual it tell you the for 15M each hole in/out moves the freq
125khz and

on 10M each hole moves it about 250khz. But they don't tell me the spacing!!

If the 15M and 10M holes are spaced .75" apart,

can I safely assume that on 12M a one hole move is worth about 190khz???

Thanks in advance,

Larry/K2GN - http://k2gn.com <http://k2gn.com/>