[TowerTalk] G-800sa Yaesu rotor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] G-800sa Yaesu rotor
From: w3frg <w3frg@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:33:22 -0400
The Easy_Rotor_Control is at the top of my list for construction, ease
of use, installation and the support from Rene - DF9GR.

There is a reflector on Yahoo:

where you can obtain additional information on installation of the
available designs for both Az and Az/El.
I have installed several and have been extremely satisfied in all respects.
I use mine in conjunction with several software rotor control pgms,
including PstRotator, N1MM, etc.

Rene is extremely easy to contact and will resolve any of your questions
or concerns. He once called me directly at home from Germany to discuss
some of my issues rather than wasting time back and forth via email. You
won't be disappointed.

GL Tom W3FRG