[TowerTalk] Microwave Update & Eastern VHF/UHF Conference Registration

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Microwave Update & Eastern VHF/UHF Conference Registration
From: "Steven M. Simons" <ssimons@manitousys.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 09:38:31 -0400
To all those last minute registrants - let?s get off the fence and register
NOW

Join the party and meet your fellow VHF and microwavers ? preregistration
now  @ 125 and growing !!!

Dave Sumner K1ZZ will present at our conference banquet,

We have a growing list of door prizes to be presented at the banquet,

There are hospitality suites on Thursday & Friday evenings as well as
Saturday after the banquet,

Presentations covering operating and technology,

Tour of Haystack Observatory on Thursday,

Pre-register now @ www.microwaveupdate.org

73,
W1SMS
Steven M. Simons