Re: [TowerTalk] TX-455 holes

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TX-455 holes
From: "Eugene Jensen" <eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:48:07 -0400
I think the best way to answer this whole issue is go to
www.portlandbolt.com and do your reading from experts' who make a living
selling Bolts & Nuts to the commercial market. As for US Tower weasel answer
I would hold judgment due to the fact that wench's are designed to supply a
said average torque value to bolt and nut due to the length of the wench
itself and that is done by the size of what you are tightening. I own a set
that go all the way up to 2 inch's and it big and it long. As for Torque
wench's themselves I seen them up to 600 Ft lbs and the one larger than that
then become torque multipliers' using hydraulics heads. 73 Gene K2QWD