Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha 87A

To: towertalk@contesting.com, jcowens1@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha 87A
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:17:13 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 10/18/2011 12:01:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  My mint condition Alpha 87A has been accepted for trade  in for $4300 on
a new 9500 and is available at that price for at least another  week or so
B4 I have to ship it to Alpha. It would have to be paid for and  picked up
in Edmonds B4 then. Great amp and great price.

This is TOWERTALK - not an  amplifiers for sale reflector. Please refrain
from non-tower related postings.  There are lots of more appropriate places
to post your message. One of them  ain't TowerTalk.

        OTOH thoughtful responses  or questions about towers and HF antenna
construction projects are always  welcome. TU.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TT ADMIN