Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing thread

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing thread
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:24:36 -0700
That was already covered Steve. Simply put a rain shield around the mast to
cover the bearing. (Which I did and it works flawlessly). As for the
setscrew, simply install a stainless machine screw with lots of anti seize.

Oh, and we also talked about not letting the bearing take the load... So you
wouldn't need the set screw anyway.

73
Jim W7RY