[TowerTalk] Need help with identity of antenna and rotor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need help with identity of antenna and rotor
From: Rob Santello <K6DQ@ARRL.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 01:40:12 -0700
Hello Group,

   A local widow stopped by the house looking for help with the removal
of a tower and antenna left by her husband a couple years back. She
can't locate an invoice or any documentation on the equipment except for
the tower manual. The tower is a US Towers HDX-555 but I don't know what
the antenna is or which Hy-Gain rotor is installed in the tower. I've
put some pictures on a web page and hope someone can identify what they
are. Also, what might be a reasonable ball-park price to ask for this
package? The tower was installed in 2005 and looks to be in good
condition. And in the remote chance that someone in the Sacramento area
has a raising fixture for one of these that they would be willing to
rent/loan for a day, that would be great!

Pictures at:
http://www.drumon.com/hdx555/hdx555.html

Thanks for any help,
--rob--