[TowerTalk] Fwd: QSL card in the hole before the concrete pour

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: QSL card in the hole before the concrete pour
From: HansLG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 23:30:15 -0400 (EDT)

Just don't forget the North-Seeking, Plastic Owl on top of your tower.  :-)

Hans - N2JFS

In a message dated 10/31/2011 6:44:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rmthorne@att.net writes:

Well my  concrete guy solve my problem of going square or round on the
base of the  tower, he made it square, and over sized at that.  He's
going 4'  square by 4' deep, that should hold up some tower.

I also moved my guy  points out a bit.  Its an 80' tower and I had the
guy points at 65'  originally, I moved them out to 80' so it will give me
more room to stack  antennas between the 40' and 80' levels.

Now for the more important  question.  If I remember correctly, I'm
supposed to sacrifice a  prized qsl card by throwing it in the bottom of
the hole prior to the  pour, correct?

Rich -  N5ZC