[TowerTalk] Fwd: Jackhammer removal of tower base difficulty?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Jackhammer removal of tower base difficulty?
From: HansLG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 22:41:08 -0400 (EDT)

Remembering I once used a 20 lb sledge hammer removing an old house
foundation, something about 20 x 30 feet. Didn't take long, about a day. (I did

feel it in my back afterwards though.) It sometimes is better to use manual
power (with a good weight in the end) than all these electric toys (tools).
I  also dug a 300 feet ditch, 2 feet deep by hand after receiving a $1000
quote  from a "professional". That took a couple of days though. Manual power
rocks. :-)

Hans - N2JFS

In a message dated 11/2/2011 8:53:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,