[TowerTalk] T-Base for U.S. Tower TX-489 FS/trade

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] T-Base for U.S. Tower TX-489 FS/trade
From: Randy <randy@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 18:48:48 -0500
(Mod- I hope this post is OK here, if not, please delete it with my
apologies)

When I purchased my used TX-489MDPL, the previous owner included a
brand-new T-base, which I used when I installed the tower at my
location, leaving the base it was mounted on at the time of purchase
surplus to my needs.
While it will, ultimately get "re-purposed" into something else, I'd
sooner see it used for its intended purpose, either with the correct
model tower, or maybe for somebody's home-brew project.
It's been painted in the past, and needs a bit of cleaning up and fresh
paint.
It's heavy, probably too heavy to make it worthwhile to ship. I can
deliver to Manatee/Sarasota/Hillsborough counties in FL, or might be
willing to drive an hour or thereabouts to meet.
All offers considered, may trade for ????

Please contact off list for further discussion.

73
Randy
KZ4RV