Re: [TowerTalk] Utility Pull Rope

To: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Utility Pull Rope
From: "R. Morris" <robrk@nidhog.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 23:37:05 -0500
On 11/11/2011 11:10 PM, Michael Tope wrote:
> I was talking to a local person this evening who has a tower that
> appears to be Rohn 25 guyed with 1/2 wide flat utility pull rope.

Maybe "Muletape" , some is Kevlar, 1200# to 2500#.

After a sub contractor pulled a bunch of stuff through an office
building, they left multi-hundreds of feet behind.
Grabbed a bunch and use for everything including pulling cars out of
snow, but don't think I want to climb a tower.
Lots of stretch.

Muletape
<http://www.garvinindustries.com/tools-and-installation-accessories/wire-pulling-and-conduit-installation/conduit-measuring-tape-pull-line-and-pull-tape?gclid=CKiryJShsKwCFYxV7AodMHe9HA>

http://www.us-rope-cable.com/HTML/cable-pull.html?gclid=CMXq7OWhsKwCFYhdTAodZ2rhHA