Re: [TowerTalk] Future Pull Rope?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Future Pull Rope?
From: Mike N1TA <n1tangoalpha@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 21:24:54 -0500
Hi Steve,

There was a similar discussion only a few weeks ago. You can find all of
those messages here:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=pull+rope+in+conduit&submit=Search%21&idxname=Towertalk&max=20&result=normal&sort=score
.

The consensus seemed to be the suction method, that is using a shop vac to
draw the future pull rope through. This would work after the pre-existing
cables were inside, so long as the conduit was lightly loaded.

--
Mike DeChristopher, N1TA