Re: [TowerTalk] C31XR Stack

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] C31XR Stack
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 02:59:31 -0000
I agree that more spacing would be better for gain, but there are other
advantages to stacking.  It can fill in the radiation angle pattern and you
also have the ability to beam in multiple directions simultaneously.   If
you already have a 70' tower with a beam on top and want to add another one
below, it can be a useful addition.

John KK9A