Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 13-El 2M Beam - Need Documentation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] KLM 13-El 2M Beam - Need Documentation
From: Jay Kesterson K0GU <k0gu@verinet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:44:57 -0700
   There was a 144-148-13LB as well as the LBA. Reviews on both are in
the ARRL product review section available to members. The teflon coax is
a 4:1 balun I believe.

   I have a smaller KLM dual driven 2m yagi. I let the computer play
with the design, focused on the bottom of the band, and switched to a
single driven element. If you try a redesign this don't forget the
element correction for elements going through the boom.

   Unless you are serious about 2m weak signal work likely will be fine
as it is.

73,  Jay  K0GU