[TowerTalk] T2X Rotor

To: "'towertalk reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X Rotor
From: "W4ZW" <w4zw@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 08:50:53 -0700
I have my spare T2X rotor for sale.

I checked the box at the Tampa Hamfest and it is packed in the original
HyGain box I shipped my ?new? (2008) rotor to Norm?s and received an older
rebuilt one back.  After inspecting it, I did have this one up for two
months on a temporary third tower for some contest two or three years ago.
I don?t have the controller since I use DCU?s, I have only the rotor since I
just swapped out rotors when one hiccupped.

Yours for $400 plus Parcel Post is 14.58 shipped from Florida.

I still have two more up that I?ll take down in a month or two.

73's from 10,000'

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW/Ø
296 Broken Lance Drive
Breckenridge, Colorado 80424