Re: [TowerTalk] Tower and / or property

To: <cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower and / or property
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 18:42:26 -0500
Bill    Hams have to do what Hams have to do , When I moved to my current QTH
it was ?? as what a tower was a Structure a Spire ( which had no height
restrictions) and in this rural ara anything having to do with agriculture was
, the skies the limit  ( still that way no building permits for anything  AG )
I friend( a fellow Ham) back in 87 was trying to develop a system to read a
cows uterus temp for prime to to breed, by making small temp probes implanted
and reading the tempature from each COW in the heard, Well  I was going to
volunteered for a sit TEST ( no cows involved)  if the township thwarted. my
plans for my 4 towers, Needless to say.we did not have to use that excuse to
achieve my goal . :) Wayne W3EA