Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX 49' Tower

To: wa3gin@comcast.net, w2ttt@att.net, W2RU@frontiernet.net, kshaddrick@jetup.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX 49' Tower
From: K3WRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 22:52:18 -0500 (EST)
I had one in my previous PA location for 4 years, took it town, moved to
VA, reinstalled it section by section with a make shift gin pole, had hygain
tri-bander, 6-el wide spaced 6m, 2m cushcfaft crossfire, topped by 2m
cushcraft  ringo plus.  It was up for 32 years in VA until my neglect of the
tower  legs which got weak with rust and it came down in Isabel.

73's Joe Palsa

Dr Joe Palsa
K3WRY -  GROL
ARRL-Life--ARES--APCO
ARRL-Virginia State Government  Liaison
VDEM-ARCA-CVCC-MARS
Chesterfield EC-PVRC-DDXG
SKYWARN Storm  Spotter VRIC035
Cell: 804-350-2665
Fax:  804-674-0714
k3wry@aol.com
k3wry@arrl.net_  http://www.qrz.com/db/k3wry_ (http://www.qrz.com/db/k3wry)

In a message dated 12/11/2011 10:34:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,