Re: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne T-11 performance on 6m

To: "'K0DAN'" <k0dan@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tennadyne T-11 performance on 6m
From: "Mario" <marionow@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:26:04 -0500
I used to have the T-8 and I was able to make contacts on 6m as well, but
the performance leaves much to be desired I would say and the SWR was around
2.5-3....

In the future, I will be building a new station/tower in a new location and
I would like to improve the antenna system, considering many different
factors, my plan is to:

- adding two more elements to the new tower from 40ft to 60ft + 10ft mast
- saving cost and space on the mast and combine 6m with the HF beam - T11
- install rotatable dipole on the top to cover 40m band

This way I would have two antennas covering all bands 40m-6m with decent
performance.

Mario,
KC8P