Re: [TowerTalk] Heliax Connectors

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heliax Connectors
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:30:26 -0500
Jim,

As far as I know you'll need V5 connectors. I know I've got some V5 DIN
females, but I'll check for N's next time I go to the shop. Andrew never
made UHF connectors for the VXL5, in fact they no longer make UHF
connectors for any Heliax. If you used DINs you could make DIN-M to N
jumpers or DIN-M to UHF jumpers for the terminations.

-Steve K8LX