Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Launcher

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Launcher
From: John Birken <k2sfs73@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 21:43:52 -0500
Bob:

Try  www.ezhang.com
I recommend their square shooter version.
I routinely reach 65 feet height 100 feet hoiz. with half tension.
Don't need to reach further
as lightning and disease eradicated my 120 foot oaks.
The ez hang company will provide 1 day delivery.
You probably don't need it as they are located in Virginia - 4 land.

I am also sending you this message to your email.
Appreciate your telling me if this message reached you via the tower  talk
list.

73,
John, K2SFS, k2sfs73@gmail.com

> From: "Bob Good" <k4bg@planters.net>
> To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
> Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 15:06:28 -0500
> Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Launcher
>
> Merry Christmas to all. Santa failed to bring me a pneumatic ball antenna
launching gun. Does anyone out there have one that they are willing to part
with? Or perhaps a rental or secured loan? I really need to get my 160
meter loop back up while the getting is good. Being the only "active" ham
in my county, I don't have any playmates when it comes to antenna erection.
All my info is good on QRZ including our web page. Any help? Thanks and our
wish to all for a healthy, happy and peaceful New Year. (((73))) Bob K4BG