[TowerTalk] Trees and Verticals

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trees and Verticals
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 19:23:16 -0800 (PST)
K9YC wrote:
"As a sanity check for those who don't know what to believe in this
discussion, I would like to observe that Jim Lux is an EE working at JPL
(that is, Jet Propulsion Lab, our space program), and both he and I are
contributors to the ARRL Handbook. Notice also that Jim responded that
Dave, AB7E, had correctly and very clearly articulated the fundamentals
of this problem in his "three point" post.  It's also worth re-reading
some of Jim's other posts in this thread, where he's citing some of the
research that has been published on this topic."

So you are suggesting that we should all post our professional curriculum
vitae? Or is it sufficient for just you to do it? And should we ignore the
views of anybody who may well be highly qualified and experienced but is
rather more modest?

73 Roger
VE3ZI