Re: [TowerTalk] How accurate are iPhone Compass apps?

To: "'W2RU - Bud Hippisley'" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>, "Mike" <nf4l@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How accurate are iPhone Compass apps?
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 17:42:23 -0500
When IOS 4 first came out, I made the mistake of updating my old iPhone 3G.
I soon discovered how to go back to older versions of the OS. There are lots
of websites with instructions on how to do that.

In contrast, when I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 5, I had no problems at all.
Perhaps Apple learned its lesson.

73, Dick WC1M