Re: [TowerTalk] Hi-Z Antenna Stuff

To: "Jack/W6NF" <vhfplus@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hi-Z Antenna Stuff
From: "Dan Schaaf" <dan-schaaf@att.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 18:04:27 -0500
As I understand, the patent is on the buffer.

Best Regards
Dan Schaaf
K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com
60 Meters www.60metersonline.net
NOBSKA www.nobska.net
Cape Cod Instruments www.gnm-inc.com
Tel: 941-766-0706
Fax: 941-766-0707

"Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created
them." - Albert Einstein