[TowerTalk] 7/8 Hardline House entrance.

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 7/8 Hardline House entrance.
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:59:05 -0500

As with any installation.. there are no two alike.  My Station consists of  12
runs  of 7/8 in hard-line. As you can see   the hardlines enter a  Big Nema Box
and are the Brass connectors are held in lace by SS U bolts  on a Aluminum
Channel. This channel has two # 8 aluminum ground to  two 8' ground rods.
They then go to RG213 via N Connectors and into an inside panel, With 3" Barrel
connectors mounted mid way on a 4' Aluminum  1/4 angle. There were two more 8'
ground rods driven into the ground B-4 the basement concrete was poured. All
the two below the  inside  termination panel and the two  below the out side
entrance box are bonded together via #8 conductor cable.   This installation is
20years old and needs a paint Job. one of my spring Projects...... At the base
of Each tower 4 of them  and the 80 meter 4 Sq I have the identical
configuration but just a smaller BOX  Wayne W3EA  Pictures link
http://s1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii640/WayneW3EA