Re: [TowerTalk] high tension power line noise...

To: StellarCAT <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] high tension power line noise...
From: Joseph or Ruth Patrick <hdmc38@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:55:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Gary

If you want you could take a tour of the property with a small battery powered
am radio. I have located many noise sources this way. All power companies are
different. some do little to no maintenance. Some guys are all over it. The
bottom line for the power company is if there is noise, there is loss not just
in power but money. If this property is the one you have to purchase then there
will be times you will have to deal with this situation. Keep on looking. When
we bought our house we were in 45 homes in 30 days. No HOA, No Deed
restrictions, & no CC&R's.
I know it's getting harder and and harder to find property like this so you
have
to make the decision. Good luck.
 73 DE K4XZ Joe Patrick
God Made Man