[TowerTalk] --- cable ----

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] --- cable ----
From: Pete M <pmanfre@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 09:17:39 -0400
More of the mountain of stuff ....

1- I have a 1600' roll of New Never Used LDF4.5-50 which states that it
is 200' lengths ( but look as one piece but I am not unwinding it yet),
This is 5/8 Andrew heliax, with characteristics very much like 7/8
(LDF5-50), and I have various connectors available for it.  I will only
sell it in multiples of 100',( and I will only sell 1000' of it ...
keeping the rest for myself)  and pick up only near Charlotte NC.  $1.75
a foot...pickup

2- I have a New Never used  roll of Cellflex ( 890 ft.)1/2 in Heliax
...I also have matching connectors for it ( cheap ...but must buy a
minimum of 100' to buy the connectors).  Sold in any length since it is
one continuous piece. $1.30 a foot Pick up only.

3- I have a New Never used Roll ( 1300') of RFS LCF214-50AJ, 2 1/4"
"Humungo" cable., Have limited number of matching connectors ( again
cheap but must take 200' to get some).  Keeping 400 ft for myself for my
50' dish....:-) .  $2.50 per foot pick up only.

Pete
WA2ODO

--
++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email