Re: [TowerTalk] Snakes, et al

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Snakes, et al
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 21:18:35 -0400
On 3/18/2012 5:56 PM, Tom Osborne wrote:
> A cross???  73
>
> Tom W7WHY
>

> AND what does one do to keep bats away?

No problem here. They appear to like an easier to grip perch compared to
Aluminum tube.
I've never seen one on the antenna but I've had them get in the house
down through the fireplace flue.  Like mice they can get through
openings that appear to be impossible for something half their size.

Collect it. Guano is really expensive fertilizer. <:-)) It usually
collects under the antenna instead of on it.  Course some people don't
like their back yards smelling like Ammonia.

73

Roger (K8RI)