[TowerTalk] FS: KK1L 2x6 Antenna Switch boards/components

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: KK1L 2x6 Antenna Switch boards/components
From: Jack/W6NF <vhfplus@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:39:44 -0700
My XYL and I are moving so I will no longer need the KK1L circuits cards
and components purchased but never assembled. Included are:

1) Relay Basic Board with *all* components (connectors, relays,
capacitors, resistors, diodes and hardware) for assembly.

2) Relay Controller/Dual-band Decoder Basic circuit board (board only).

3) ICOM Band Decoder circuit board (board only).

4) Weather-proof steel enclosure just the right size for front-panel
mounting of the Relay Basic Board with plenty of room to spare inside.

$100.00 for everything, plus shipping form 89429. The boards and parts
don't weigh much more than 7 or 8 pounds so shipping should not be too
pricey. Documentation is also included.

--
Jack, W6NF
Silver Springs, NV