[TowerTalk] Job opening - Mendocino county, California

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Job opening - Mendocino county, California
From: Mike <mike-towertalk@tiedyenetworks.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 09:30:30 -0700

        WillitsOnline, a wireless ISP / Telecomm carrier in Northern
california, has a job opening for a Wireless microwave site maintenance
and installation tech. The job will entail installing new wireless
sites, including new towers under 80' tall, microwave communications
equipment in licensed and unlicensed frequency bands, experience with
all antenna types and installation/alignment procedures. Also good to
have general handyman skills, electrical systems knowledge, laptop
computer skills, climbing ability, wireless microwave site acquisition,
and of course the most important quality is a simple commitment to doing
the job right and staying with it till it's done.

        The job will initially be part time, however, we desire candidates with
advanced skills and a desire for advancing into management and taking
over complete ownership of our wireless microwave operation. Local
candidates within a realistic daily driving distance to our office and
sites in Mendocino county are strongly encouraged to apply.

Thank you.

Mike Ireton
WillitsOnline
707-459-0824