Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley TA-33jr

To: "'Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield'" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley TA-33jr
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 22:13:52 -0500
Hello Joe!

The TA33JR was my very first Yagi antenna back in 1973. It works very well
for its size.

The #41 blocks are metal (for the director and reflector mount). The #44
block is black plastic (for the driven element mount).

Good luck with your TA33JR rebuild project. You will have lots of fun with
that antenna!

73,
Tim K3LR