[TowerTalk] Telrex Redesign

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex Redesign
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 11:30:59 -0400
I had one of these antennas and I sold it rather then try to move the
elements around.  Regarding software, YO is great for yagi optimizing
and you can lock the location of certain elements so minimize moving
them.  YO is very fast.  EZNEC is a great modeling package and seems to
give very accurate results.

John KK9A

[TowerTalk] Telrex Redesign
from [Dave Sublette]    [Permanent Link][Original]