Re: [TowerTalk] WebCams/Tower Camera

To: "'n4zkf'" <towertalk@n4zkf.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WebCams/Tower Camera
From: "K. Alan Robbins" <lnmoose@chartermi.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:00:00 -0400
Thanks, Dave
Perhaps I wasn't entirely clear -- It is the WebCam XP software that crashes
every few days, not the host PC.

This is a very nice remote switch, will definitely add this to the remote HF
setup that I am working on.  Really like the SMS messaging when the power
goes off and comes back on too.

Now if only someone would make a computer driven rotator controller for
around this price :-)

73 Alan W8VCK