[TowerTalk] Fwd: Rohn25 Repair

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Rohn25 Repair
From: Wilson Lamb <infomet@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 15:47:29 -0400 (EDT)

----- Forwarded Message -----

I have some Rohn25 sections the ends of which have been mangled, no idea how,
cut off, and redrilled by a former owner.

I have no idea why, but I plan to clean up the mess a bit and use the sections
in some short tower applications.  FD is one of them.

I'd like to find some tubing with appropriate dimensions, namely 1.025 OD, to
patch male ends and another size, 1.25"ID, to patch female ends.

I've found something called Intrmediate Conduit that's 1.029" OD, but nothing
1.25" ID so far, except 1.25" sched 80 pipe, which I'll now try to find.

Has anyone solved this problem with common materials?

Scrapping the sections doesn't count as a solution!

73,

Wilson

W4BOH