[TowerTalk] W51 TRIAX cables for motorized version

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W51 TRIAX cables for motorized version
From: "Barry J Cohen" <n2bj@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 13:40:01 -0500
I have the motorized version that appears to have 2 cables
1 cable attaches to the top 2 sections of the 3 section tower . This cable
appears to have 2 NicoPress fittings, the other cable has 1 NicroPress
fitting and the other wraps to the motorized winch fixture.

Does anyone know where I can get these 2 cables premade up or the dimensions
and specs on the cables.

You can contact me direct at n2bj@comcast.com or
815-483-4191 cell or my office number 815-462-0921 during the day

Thanks
Barry
N2BJ

www.n2bj.com