Re: [TowerTalk] Tower party

To: n8de@thepoint.net,john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower party
From: Miçkey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 08:29:21 -0400
Too far for me...

But I would ask the local radio club(s) and find out what help THEY need and
who the local tower climbers are. This builds a permanent support base for you,
and I'll bet there is something you can contribute to their projects or club
meetings.

Two way relationships are very fulfilling.

73,

Mickey N4MB

Sent from my Kindle Fire