[TowerTalk] bonding tower sections

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] bonding tower sections
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:26:05 -0500
I have a 60 foot stick of Rohn 25 insulated from ground. I plan on using an
Array Solutions AS-80 tuner to resonate the vertical on 75/80 and 160. I know I
need to get slightly more height to make it work correctly so I'm planning on
using a TV type mast in the top "pointy" section to get more height. My
question is should I run a peice of 12 or 14 guage wire from the mast all the
way to the tuner and bond it to each tower section? my worry is that the
sections and top mast may not make a good connection. Any ideas would be great.
Gregg K9KL