To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 114, Issue 41
From: Ro Grrr <rogrrr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:19:06 -0400
Lots of snipping goin' on here

Roger
Instead of changing the pitch, why not reshingle it with steel ?
I think steel is slick enough that the snow will simply slide off.
Like you, I have always disliked roofs. Gimme a climb on a 150 footer ANY time,
rain or snow.
Roger
aka RoGrrr
KC8HZ

PS
I'll be putting up 150 of R55 sometime soon complete with a TH7 and inverted
Vees for 80 and 160.