[TowerTalk] KT34A to KT34M2 upgrade

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34A to KT34M2 upgrade
From: "John Donahue" <donahue5617@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 10:47:40 -0400
I’m having the same problem high vswr on 15 and 10 meters, 20 meters was ok.
I tried increasing the distance between the shorting bars for 15 and 10 meters,
the vswr then changed to better than 2 to 1 on 20 meters, it was about 1.2 to 1
on 15 meters and over 3 to 1 on 10 meters. Found that the vswr on 10 meters
dropped to less than 1.5 to 1 but that  was on 29.5mhz.

I have been talking was M Squared about this and all they keep telling me is to
check the dimensions, which I know are correct.

John Donahue, N1JD