Re: [TowerTalk] Help with Apparently Dead Rotor-EZ RS-232

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with Apparently Dead Rotor-EZ RS-232
From: Mike <nf4l@att.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:04:33 -0400
Eric -

I had one repaired years ago by a guy whose call or name I can't
remember, but I think he was listed on the Idiom site. I don't see him
listed now.

If you do go the replacement box route, another one  you may consider is
the MDS from
http://www.mds-ham.com

You have to supply the power.

73, Mike NF4L