[TowerTalk] Feedlines: inside or out on tower?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feedlines: inside or out on tower?
From: Jim Hoge <knowkode@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 08:10:28 -0700 (PDT)
After reading John's (KK9A, P40A) post regarding tower painting, I have a
question for the group. While I would be hard pressed to recall a tower I have
worked on that has not had its feedlines and control cables run on the inside
of leg, it is obvious from his post that not everyone does so. What is the
thinking behind running the cables on the inside or the outside? BTW, I've even
seen hardline run on the inside of 45 and 55, glad it wasn't me who had to
install it.

73,
Jim W5QM