Re: [TowerTalk] K9LT/K3LR Lazy Vee Array - rigging question (Pete Smith

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] K9LT/K3LR Lazy Vee Array - rigging question (Pete Smith N4ZR)
From: Jim Fitzpatrick <jhfitzpa@wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:10:39 +0000
I have hung antennas from my phillystran guys using 1 inch nylon climbing
webbing. Slides up and down the guys easily. Won't damage the philly
covering at least in the short term. The longest I've had one up like this
is about 3 years. Non-expensive. Available at your local mountain/rock
climbing emporium.

Jim
WI9WI