Re: [TowerTalk] Reduced guy radius for Rohn 45G tower

To: wb4rtp@mindspring.com, TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reduced guy radius for Rohn 45G tower
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 08:21:32 -0400 (EDT)
I've put up a lot of 45 and 55.  45 is good stuff but I wouldn't get  any
closer than 70% of the height, which really limits the height.  The 45  if it
is in good shape should fetch $120-$130.  I'd put that toward a 60/70  self
supporter which would give you a nice tower in a small area.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 8/23/2012 1:33:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,