Re: [TowerTalk] Why the inconsistent line impedance

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why the inconsistent line impedance
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 15:49:13 -0400
Please do not leave "Digest" in the subject line. Due to spam, empty subject lines, "No Subject", and "Digest" in the subject line end up with them being automatically sent to the trash.

I do give the trash a quick once over before deleting it, but often that is not for a month or two at a time so the only relevant stuff might have come in recently. Very little of it is relevant, but I did discover several in there relating to my question on the TDR trace. Unfortunately once some one replies using "Digest" replies following that "new thread" are also normally lost.

73

Roger (K8RI)