Re: [TowerTalk] What Kind of Roof Tower is This?

To: Rob Frohne <rob.frohne@wallawalla.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What Kind of Roof Tower is This?
From: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 20:14:26 -0700
It looks like a Japanese Create 15ft'er. I have one much like it and have a
one page brochure on it somewhere, but I'd have to do some looking for it.
Do a Google search on Create, or Create Towers. Its rated for free standing
to a certain wind load, then needs guys for more load. I'm almost certain
it would need guying for a tribander mounted on it.

If you don't find anything, let me know.

Ray,
N6VR