Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Matching Stubs W/Smith Chart

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Matching Stubs W/Smith Chart
From: Brian Alsop <alsopb@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 12:07:55 +0000
I may be wrong but I believe one has to know the complex impedance of the mismatched load before doing anything. This is the real problem as most hams can't measure anything but SWR. There are lots of combinations of R, X which will give the same SWR. Each will require a different solution.

73 de Brian/K3KO