Re: [TowerTalk] Where to find Surplus wire for ground

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Where to find Surplus wire for ground
From: Rick Scott <w7psk@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 05:12:21 -0800 (PST)
Local ARRL RFI rep says I need 2AWG minimum 1/0 would be better but it seems
awful big.  Im running a ground from the Rig, Tuner etc to ground.  I had not
done that yet when I moved the shack due to the non access of an outside
opening.  Im going in a wall hole where my Coax comes in, down to the crawl
area and ground it there.