[TowerTalk] KLM boom to element brackets

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM boom to element brackets
From: Greg <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 07:51:44 -0800
Good morning folks.  I am trying to clean up the garage and have some
items to sell.  I have 7 of the older KLM boom to element brackets.
These are from a 40M yagi and a 3-inch boom.  A couple have TWO of the
worm clamps for attaching to the boom others have one.
When I have seen these in the past they were around $25 ea.  All seven
for $150 plus shipping. I have a pic if you need one.  Did not want to
send the pic to the list.

Thanks and 73
Greg
AB7R