Re: [TowerTalk] HyTower guying

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HyTower guying
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 07:39:46 -0500
Please, no clamps.  Spend the money for big grips.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 12/20/2012 4:26 PM, Peter Helder wrote:

I believe it's a good choise to use the filistran for guying your HyTower it in
non conductive like you said.   I service two 70 foot Rhon 25G towers with
large yagi's on them for a HAM friend here in MI. and bouth towers have two
sets of guy's on them done with filistran and cable clamps.  Just get the right
sice clamp and put an extra one on for over kill rather then not enough.
Pete/W8PD