Re: [TowerTalk] 30M Beam

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 30M Beam
From: Michael Mraz <mike.n6mz@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 23:57:40 +0000
Amen! I built a rotatable 30m dipole from odds and ends from scrapped antennas and other "stuff" lying around. It worked beautifully (went from about 100 to about 200 countries in 12 months on 30m) and didn't cost me a cent -- until it helped overload my rotator which cracked the ring gear :-(

73  Mike  N6MZ