Re: [TowerTalk] Temporary tower/antenna question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Temporary tower/antenna question
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 22:17:43 +0000
You might want to get a wee bit more specific... are you talking an
individual backpacking to a mountain top type field day, a club in a park
with a day to set up towers and generators type, or a drive a self-contained
trailer to an emergency site and get on the air as fast as possible type??
Or something else in between??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net